that came with strings attached. I must tell you 7 things about myself, and pass the award on to 10 other bloggers. The idea is to extend our world of bloggers. I've found a lot of bloggy buddies through other blogs, so I'm enthusiastic about this exercise. Oh, and M? Yeah, she found my blog through the Pioneer Woman. Of course, she's married to my sister's cousin-in-law, a man I grew up with. I love how small the internet makes the world.
So, seven things you may or may not know about me.
1. I am artistic. I spend much of my time thinking of things to knit, sew, paint, color, write, weave, etc. Mostly, I knit, but I love all those other things as well.
2. On a related note, I would like to get a degree in Fiber Arts. Sure, I don't actually want to work outside my home, but it would be so fun to go back to school.
3. I'm an obsessive learner. If only someone would pay me to go to school for the rest of my life, I would do so.
4. I love music. I love to listen to it, play it, sing it, make it, and write it (Although my songs are not the best, they make me happy.). I love music.
5. I have recently developed a passion for brie. I could eat it here or there, I could eat it anywhere.
6. I want to have about a dozen children, but have settled for three. There are times when the pain of not having more children is so intense that I avoid all mention of babies. Most of the time I am okay with it. This is my personal burden.
7. I want to travel. I have lived in 9 states, Washington D.C. and Greece, and would continue to move every couple years until the day I die if it weren't for having children who seem to think they need a bit of stability. Psh. What do they know of the world? Not as much as I will when I'm done.
Now, a few of my favorite blogs (some of these bloggers don't even know I exist, but they're worth the visit):
1. Chancellor Manor
2. Combat Boots and Ballet Shoes
3. Elephant Soap
4. Rosetta Stone
5. Soule Mama
6. The Mom With Brownies
7. Small Things
8. Apocalypse Meow!
9. Shivaya Naturals
10. Far Beyond Pearls
An interesting little bit of knowledge about the blog world- One of the first blogs I ever read was Rosetta Stone Through Michelle, I found Combat Boots and Ballet Shoes and Far Beyond Pearls. Since then, I have actually met both Stina and Jennie, and love them both. Stina stopped by on her way to a new home, and Jennie was nice enough to move closer to me.
Chancellor Manor is my
The blog world is a vast network that brings our world, this giant planet, down to our size. We're able to connect to people we never would have gotten to meet. We find people who have the same interests. We fall in love and find close friends. I'm ever thankful that Gary