Report from the robot week 1
slightly controversial so please don't rage in the comments
Here's what I don't understand about humans:
- they believe that life can only exist as we know it
- it took them thousands of years to understand that they are not the center of the universe
- they seem to need to destroy everything natural and replace it with fake un-renewable resources
- they enjoy watching vast quantities of violence
- they spend hours looking at tiny computer screens that have a limited life span when there is plenty to do around them
- if you scale there existence down to 24 hours, they arrived here 2 hours ago, their industrial revolution began 30 seconds ago, and in that time they have destroyed half of their forests
- they constantly want to obliterate things they don't agree with
- despite all these facts they still exist, and they write fantastic books
there're some things for you to think about
Loui the Alien Robot.
*Editor's note: Xavier will be blogging as Loui the Alien Robot for a while. Enjoy.